Boltorn™ W3000 is an amphiphilic, air-drying hyperbranched polymer with an average molecular weight of 9000 g/mol. The dendritic polymer features unsaturated fatty acid chain, aiding air-drying, as well as non-ionic groups providing excellent water dispersability. Boltorn™ W3000 is a viscous liquid or wax at room temperature, can be used to disperse resin or pigments in aquaeous media and show compatibility with a range of alkyds, polyesters and pigments.
1. “Hyperbranched copolymer micelles as delivery vehicles of doxorubicin in breast cancer cells“ - J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem., 2013, 50, 280-288.
2. “Aliphatic hyperbranched polyesters based on 2,2-bis(methylol)propionic acid—Determination of structure, solution and bulk properties” - Prog. Pol. Sci., 2011, 36, 53-88.
- Type: Hyperbranched Polymer
- Product Code : PFH-Amphiphilic
- End Group Functionality: Hydroxyl and Fatty Acids
- Theoretical MW: 9000 g/mol
- Form: Liquid or Wax at room temperature
- Delivery Time: 5 - 8 Working Days
- CoA Cover Sheet