Amine Functional Boltorn™ H30 is a hyperbranched polyester based on bis-MPA offering a high extent of primary amine surface groups. BoltornTM H30-Ammonium has an average of 32 reactive amine groups and can be further modified using simple procedures via DCC/EDC coupling chemistry.
1. “Hyperbranched copolymer micelles as delivery vehicles of doxorubicin in breast cancer cells“ - J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem., 2013, 50, 280-288.
2. “Aliphatic hyperbranched polyesters based on 2,2-bis(methylol)propionic acid—Determination of structure, solution and bulk properties” - Prog. Pol. Sci., 2011, 36, 53-88.
Amine Functional Boltorn™ H30
- Type: Hyperbranched Polymer
- Product Code : Amine Functional Boltorn H30
- End Group Functionality: AMMONIUM
- Generation: Pseudo Generation 3
- Number of Surface Groups: 32
- Theoretical MW: 9645 g/mol
- Form: White Powder
- Purity: >95%
- Delivery Time: 5 - 8 Working Days