Polymer Factory's bis-MPA azide-hydroxyl dendrons are monodisperse, multifunctional scaffolds with 1 protected azide focal point and an exact number of hydroxyl surface groups. The azide focal point can be used for click chemistry coupling reactions, such as CuAAC and SPAAC to produce highly functional materials. Our bis-MPA polyester scaffolds are biodegrable and have low cytotoxicity, making them ideal candidates for use in biological research applications.
- Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers - Biomaterials, 2012, 33 (7), 1970-1981
- Multivalent, bifunctional dendrimers prepared by click chemistry - Chem. Comm., 2005, 0, 5775-5777
- Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research - Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 5858-5879
- Structurally Diverse Dendritic Libraries: A Highly Efficient Functionalization Approach Using Click Chemistry - Macromolecules, 2005, 38 (9), 3663-3678
- Fluoride-Promoted Esterification (FPE) Chemistry: A Robust Route to Bis-MPA Dendrons and Their Postfunctionalization - Molecules, 2016, 21(3), 366
- Fluoride‐Promoted Esterification with Imidazolide‐Activated Compounds: A Modular and Sustainable Approach to Dendrimers - Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 2416-2419
If the material below is out of stock or for any other enquiries (Bulk Order, Technical Information, Etc) Click Here