Polymer Factory's bis-MPA NHBOC-hydroxyl dendrons are monodisperse, multifunctional scaffolds with 1 protected amine focal point and an exact number of OH surface groups. After deprotection, the amine focal point can be used for EDC/DCC coupling or coupling to NHS esters to produce highly functional materials. Our bis-MPA polyester scaffolds are biodegrable and have low cytotoxicity, making them ideal candidates for use in biological research applications.
- Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers - Biomaterials, 2012, 33 (7), 1970-1981
- Fluoride-Promoted Esterification (FPE) Chemistry: A Robust Route to Bis-MPA Dendrons and Their Postfunctionalization - Molecules, 2016, 21(3), 366
- Fluoride‐Promoted Esterification with Imidazolide‐Activated Compounds: A Modular and Sustainable Approach to Dendrimers - Macromolecules, 2005, 38 (9), 3663-3678
- Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research - Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 5858-5879
- Synthesis and in Vitro Evaluation of Monodisperse Amino-Functional Polyester Dendrimers with Rapid Degradability and Antibacterial Properties - Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 2416-2419
- Evaluation of Amino-Functional Polyester Dendrimers Based on