Polymer Factory's bis-MPA Thiol-Hydroxyl dendrons are monodisperse, multifunctional scaffolds with 1 thiol focal point and an exact number of hydroxyl surface groups. The thiol focal point can be further conjugated using thiol-ene click, thiol-yne or thio-Michael addition to produce highly functional materials. Our bis-MPA polyester scaffolds are biodegrable and have low cytotoxicity, making them ideal candidates for use in biological research applications.
- Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers - Biomaterials, 2012, 33 (7), 1970-1981
- Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research - Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 5858-5879
- Novel Macrothiols for the Synthesis of a Structurally Comprehensive Dendritic Library using Thiol–Ene Click Chemistry - J. Polym. Sci: Part A: Polym. Chem., 2011, 49, 2990-2995
- Fluoride-Promoted Esterification (FPE) Chemistry: A Robust Route to Bis-MPA Dendrons and Their Postfunctionalization - Molecules, 2016, 21(3), 366
- Fluoride‐Promoted Esterification with Imidazolide‐Activated Compounds: A Modular and Sustainable Approach to Dendrimers - Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 2416-2419
If the material below is out of stock or for any other enquiries (Bulk Order, Technical Information, Etc) Click Here