Polymer Factory's bis-MPA azide-NHBOC dendrons are monodisperse, multifunctional scaffolds with 1 azide focal point and an exact number of protected amine surface groups. After deprotection, the amine surface groups can be used for EDC/DCC coupling or coupling to NHS esters, while the azide focal point can be used for click chemistry coupling reactions, such as CuAAC and SPAAC. Our bis-MPA polyester scaffolds are biodegrable and have low cytotoxicity, making them ideal candidates for use in biological research applications.
- Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers - Biomaterials, 2012, 33 (7), 1970-1981
- Multivalent, bifunctional dendrimers prepared by click chemistry - Chem. Comm., 2005, 0, 5775-5777
- Structurally Diverse Dendritic Libraries: A Highly Efficient Functionalization Approach Using Click Chemistry - Macromolecules, 2005, 38 (9), 3663-3678
- Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research - Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 5858-5879
- Synthesis and in Vitro Evaluation of Monodispers