Polymer Factory's bis-MPA NHS-NHBoc dendrons are monodisperse, multifunctional scaffolds with 1 NHS ester focal point and an exact number of protected amine surface groups. The NHS-ester focal point can be used to conjugation to amine functional molecules. After deprotection, the amine surface groups can be used for additional EDC/DCC coupling or coupling to NHS esters, generating bifunctional structures. Our bis-MPA polyester scaffolds are biodegrable and have low cytotoxicity, making them ideal candidates for use in biological research applications.
1. Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers - Biomaterials, 2012, 33 (7), 1970-1981
2. Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research - Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 5858-5879
3. Chemistry of multifunctional polymers based on bis-MPA and their cutting-edge applications - Prog. Pol. Sci., 2015, 48, 85-110
4. Synthesis and in Vitro Evaluation of Monodisperse Amino-Functional Polyester Dendrimers with Rapid Degradability and Antibacterial Properties - Biomacromolecules, 2017, 18 (12), 4323-4330
5. Evaluation of Amino-Functional Polyester Dendrimers Based on Bis-MPA as Nonviral Vectors for siRNA Delivery - Molecules, 2018, 23 (8), 2028
If the material below is out of stock or for any other enquiries (Bulk Order, Technical Information, Etc) Click Here