Polymer Factory's bis-MPA Thiol-NHBOC dendrons are monodisperse, multifunctional scaffolds with 1 thiol focal point and an exact number of protected amine surface groups. After deprotection, the amine functional surface groups can be used for EDC/DCC coupling or coupling to NHS esters, while the thiol focal point can be further conjugated using thiol-ene click, thiol-yne or thio-Michael addition to produce highly functional materials. Our bis-MPA polyester scaffolds are biodegrable and have low cytotoxicity, making them ideal candidates for use in biological research applications.
- Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers - Biomaterials, 2012, 33 (7), 1970-1981
- Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research - Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 5858-5879
- Synthesis and in Vitro Evaluation of Monodisperse Amino-Functional Polyester Dendrimers with Rapid Degradability and Antibacterial Properties - Biomacromolecules, 2017, 18 (12), 4323-4330
- Evaluation of Amino-Functional Polyester Dendrimers Based on Bis-MPA as Nonviral Vectors for siRNA Delivery - Molecules, 2018, 23 (8), 2028
- Novel Macrothiols for the Synthesis of a Structurally Comprehensive Dendritic Library using Thiol–Ene Click Chemistry - J. Polym. Sci: Part A: Polym. Chem., 2011, 49, 2990-2995
If the material below is out of stock or for any other enquiries (Bulk Order, Technical Information, Etc) Click Here