Polymer Factory's bis-MPA RAFT dendrimers are monodisperse, multifunctional scaffolds with an exact number of RAFT agents at the periphery. This dendrimer contains 6 RAFT agent groups [4-Cyano-4-(thiobenzoylthio)pentanoic acid], allowing the synthesis of 6-arm star polymers via controlled radical polymerization of methacrylic monomers.
1. Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers - Biomaterials, 2012, 33 (7), 1970-1981
2. Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research - Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 5858-5879
3. Chemistry of multifunctional polymers based on bis-MPA and their cutting-edge applications - Prog. Pol. Sci., 2015, 48, 85-110
4. Fluoride‐Promoted Esterification with Imidazolide‐Activated Compounds: A Modular and Sustainable Approach to Dendrimers - Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 2015, 54, 2416-2419
5. Biological Evaluation of Polyester Dendrimer: Poly(ethylene oxide) “Bow-Tie” Hybrids with Tunable Molecular Weight and Architecture - Mol. Pharm., 2005, 2 (2), 129–138
If the material below is out of stock or for any other enquiries (Bulk Order, Technical Information, Etc) Click Here