Polymer Factory's bis-MPA Carboxyl-Rhodamine dendrons are monodisperse, multifunctional scaffolds with 1 carboxylic acid focal point and an exact number of fluorescent rhodamine surface groups. The carboxyl focal point can be used for further coupling to amine containing molecules, while the rhodamine surface groups allow visualization and tracking of the final molecule in vitro. Our bis-MPA polyester scaffolds are biodegrable and have low cytotoxicity, making them ideal candidates for use in biological research applications.
1. Stability and biocompatibility of a library of polyester dendrimers in comparison to polyamidoamine dendrimers - Biomaterials, 2012, 33 (7), 1970-1981
2. Dendritic architectures based on bis-MPA: functional polymeric scaffolds for application-driven research - Chem. Soc. Rev., 2013, 42, 5858-5879
3. Chemistry of multifunctional polymers based on bis-MPA and their cutting-edge applications - Prog. Pol. Sci., 2015, 48, 85-110
4. Synthesis and in Vitro Evaluation of Monodisperse Amino-Functional Polyester Dendrimers with Rapid Degradability and Antibacterial Properties - Biomacromolecules, 2017, 18 (12), 4323-4330
5. Evaluation of Amino-Functional Polyester Dendrimers Based on Bis-MPA as Nonviral Vectors for siRNA Delivery - Molecules, 2018, 23 (8), 2028
If the material below is out of stock or for any other enquiries (Bulk Order, Technical Information, Etc) Click Here