Boltorn™ Premium H20 is a hyperbranched polyester based on bis-MPA offering a high extent of hydroxyl surface groups. Boltorn™ Premium H40 has an average of 64 hydroxyl groups and can be used as a precurser for dendritic-linear macromolecules, surface modification and as a cross-linker for thermosets, amongst other applications.
Polymer Factory's Boltorn™ Premium H40 has been subjected to additional purification steps to remove low molecular mass fractions and moisture, providing the material as powdered solid.
1. “Hyperbranched copolymer micelles as delivery vehicles of doxorubicin in breast cancer cells“ - J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem., 2013, 50, 280-288.
2. “Aliphatic hyperbranched polyesters based on 2,2-bis(methylol)propionic acid—Determination of structure, solution and bulk properties” - Prog. Pol. Sci., 2011, 36, 53-88.
Boltorn™ Premium H40
- Type: Hyperbranched Polymer
- Product Code : Boltorn H40 Premium
- End Group Functionality: HYDROXYL
- Generation: Pseudo Generation 4
- Number of Surface Groups: 64
- Theoretical MW: 7323 g/mol
- Form: White Powder
- Purity: >95%