Boltorn™ Regular H40 is a hyperbranched polyester based on bis-MPA offering a high extent of hydroxyl surface groups. Boltorn™ Regular H40 has an average of 64 hydroxyl groups and can be used as a precurser for dendritic-linear macromolecules, surface modification and as a cross-linker for thermosets, amongst other applications.
1. “Hyperbranched copolymer micelles as delivery vehicles of doxorubicin in breast cancer cells“ - J. Polym. Sci. Part A: Polym. Chem., 2013, 50, 280-288.
2. “Aliphatic hyperbranched polyesters based on 2,2-bis(methylol)propionic acid—Determination of structure, solution and bulk properties” - Prog. Pol. Sci., 2011, 36, 53-88.
Boltorn™ Regular H40
- Type: Hyperbranched Polymer
- Product Code : Boltorn H40 Regular
- End Group Functionality: HYDROXYL
- Generation: Pseudo Generation 2
- Number of Surface Groups: 16
- Theoretical MW: 7323 g/mol
- Form: White Powder
- Purity: >95%
- Delivery Time: 5 - 8 Working Days