SpheriCal® is a dendrimer-based MALDI-TOF MS calibration standard providing 4 monodisperse mass signals per kit for efficient, highly accurate calibration. By combining excellent long-term stability with evenly-spaced calibration points, SpheriCal® helps users increase the frequency and quality of their calibrations. With a shelf life of years and each kit offering at least 100 calibrations, SpheriCal® offers a reliable and accurate calibration across a large mass range, without the shelf-life and storage issues associated with protein or peptide-based systems.
The SpheriCal® Ultimate Kit covers a calibration range of 500 – 30,000 m/z and contains,
- 1 x vial of SpheriCal® Peptide Low, 4 points
- 1 x vial of SpheriCal® Peptide Medium, 4 points
- 1 x vial of SpheriCal® Peptide High, 4 points
- 1 x vial of SpheriCal® Protein Low, 4 points
- 1 x vial of SpheriCal® Protein Medium, 4 points
The standards are available as SpheriCal® Neat or SpheriCal® Mix.
SpheriCal® Mix is formulated with calibration standards, matrix and counter ion source pre-mixed in optimized ratios, so you just need to add solvent, dramatically accelerating sample preparation for calibration in minutes. SpheriCal® Mix is pre-formulated with selected matrices for robust calibration solutions.
- Advantages of Monodisperse and Chemically Robust “SpheriCal” Polyester Dendrimers as a “Universal” MS Calibrant - J. Am. Soc. Mass Spectrom., 2014, 25, 303-309
top of page
If the material below is out of stock or for any other enquiries (Bulk Order, Technical Information, Etc) Click Here
€1,143.00 Regular Price